ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

lol awwww, guess this is what they mean by "naughty but nice"

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

The wait was the only bad part

the humor was still gold, a little short, but nothing i'd like to change. i can't wait to see how you do dark link, just for the humor you should make him look like those long haired, super sexy latino guys lol. after all he is the complee opposite of link right?

Profiteroles Profiteroles

i wanna try those

lol those look tasty, but one thing bothers me, on the verse, "only at weddings and parties" when that women pops up, are those just covered in chocolates or are they also profiteroles? lol

Nene's Sorrow Nene's Sorrow

From what i know of newgrounds...

this doesn't clear up my confusion, but it was entertaining. and i did enjoy that fast part at the end. if you or anyone can clear up who these people are or direct me to the flash that started this all, i'd be much appreciative. another gold mine by the monkey man everyone supposedly hates. but i don't, heck you started my NG fanhood, anyway, rambling, sorry. can't wait for another IT Geeks or one of those musical loops

Wonchop responds:

Pico, Nene and Darnell are all characters made by our overlord Tom Fulp, back when Newgrounds was still relatively new. They first appeared in seperate games where Pico shot stuff, Darnell blew stuff up, and Nene committed suicide due to herpes.

Melons Melons

love his music

i only wish i could download these. the animation is great (pay no attention to the last guys review) but the sync is off, slightly annoying. looking forward to more from you wonchop and weeble.

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

You done quite alot

so much i have missed. some of them i haven't even seen yet. is there new stuff in here or is it all of what has come to pass? and after watching this i think i might want to check out your LL submissions. they look like they are fun. and what's wrong with anime music? lol, kidding, this song worked for it.......is so wish i was part of the IT geeks, curse my horrible voice acting skills!!!

Wonchop responds:

Pretty much all of it has been released on one website or the other, except that little bit with Curly Sam, which was originally gonna start off Curly Sam Pwnz All 2 before I went with the April Fool's idea.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

i am scared for life

but yeah, from what i understand, this is what passes as humor to everyone now a days. i do like your self composed robotnic song, i don't suppose you submitted it into the A portal?

Foamy Fan Mail 4 Foamy Fan Mail 4

all hail foamy!

I remember foamy from a long time ago, I never knew you got fan mail, let alone aa site for it all. i've watched most of your work and you have a great style and even a truth speaking free mind and will (I never thought such combonations excisted) all i have to ask is what did dawn come down with to be hospitalized?

Phoenix Wrong: CF Phoenix Wrong: CF

ARRRRRGHH! THAT DAMN SONG!!!

That damn song, arrgh! just after i got over the NUMA NUMA ONE!!! oh god someone give me the name of it........I just need to get it out please. what is its name at the very least!!! But on the whole submisson you did great, keep it up.

Love and Crappiness Love and Crappiness

Take that! Wonchop!

Lmao, oh god, i've been waiting for something like this. Nice to know glory isn't always on wonchops side. I think i almost know who the green haired girl is (however It's common thought to think someone "can't" animate such good pictures, Bravo it it really was you though). And as for the bit at the end, I'm gonna be a little freaked out wondering how/why she made that noise. keep it up Wonchop and Kylee

thanks