Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

i have only one complaint, the wasd movement scheme, i have never been able to play like that, and i dont care if 80% of the gaming world does, customizable controls allow for comfort to the individual players. you dont have to make a complete customizable map for the keys but at least allow the arrow keys for movement, other then that: i've always wanted to play madness! woo!

Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

Man i must be mentally disabled or something...

if i couldn't do easy without a mistake, i must need some real practice. I understand the kiddie style, and half the music is great. But i guess it's my natural displeasure of the hyped up happy voice that makes this thing a little annoying to me. no offense Ruth, your acting is great. Love the hair styles too, you seem to keep outdoing your self monkey boy, still can't wait for another IT adventure.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

this should be made global!!!!

i love SMB type games, and now newgrounds characters are having fun it it!!! oh thank you thank you thank you! I'll play this tilli can call myself the greatest! This is gonna be my number one for sure! and the music! OH tell me someone here made it! tell me i can get a copy of it somewhere!!!!

NegativeONE responds:

All the music is available in the Audio Portal under Evil-Dog's account.

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

I good pick considering it's my first sim trial

I always wondered why Link never tried getting his dues. I'd like to see more girls, you shouldn't limit it just to the kids. And a helpful hint for those that have that funky 3000 charm thing, start with only one charm point, then the code won't activate.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Another thing Smash for me to master

after playing melee over and over, i've been able to unlock all characters (except for mewtwo and game and watch) in thirty minutes. Now i have omething to do again. once i figure out how to get all of them I'll be at this day in and out again. Best game ever!!! make some more, you almost can't ruin this game

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

This should go NATIONAL!!!

if there wasn't copyrights and such you'd have a great consule game here. the new animations of old classics fits so well. this could be a game to compete with smash brothers. i'd play both. keep this up and improving. the more characters the better.