-+[Vampire Masquerade-+ -+[Vampire Masquerade-+

here we are, the classic Arsenic i fell in love with, you almost made me wonder where the vocals were. i can't wait for your next piece

-+[Zero Gravity]+- -+[Zero Gravity]+-

sounds a little like a metriod end credits theme, intense enough to show some form of seriousness, yet that slow sombre pace that tend to come with end credit themes, at least with metriod, doesn't every planet blow up in the end usually?

Never Gonna Give You Up! Never Gonna Give You Up!

lol the intro almost makes it sound like it belongs in chrono trigger. i can just imagine crono running from lucca and marle with this

-+[Ashen Feathers]+- -+[Ashen Feathers]+-

its been a long while since i have seen you submit something, i had almost thought you'd stopped posting here. you always have a way with sombre tunes. i do hope the work keeps coming for you...i'm rooting for you (really...)

Conker's Bad Fur Day Sloprano Conker's Bad Fur Day Sloprano

AWWWW damn, it needs lyrics!

I love this song, but it's oh so much better with the singer, i just love the idea of a classical music style singing about killing you with poop lol. it's a good make though keep it up

ParagonX9 - Infinity ParagonX9 - Infinity

O'm with carkwarrior on this one

I may of failed the two music glasses i was in highcholl and middle school, but i can still tell good music when i hear it, unplug your ears and you'll find this "trash" on nearly all free roaming RPG games. It's people like Paragon that keep a gaming industry floating, i forget how long ago but i recall a study showing that almost 60% of gamers recalling music about a game far before good storylines, memorable character, plot twists, and all that other jazz. one day i do hope Paragon actually manages to get her song into a main stram game, if she has then kodos (and tell me which one please lol)

Leva's Polka (Remix)-EuroDance Leva's Polka (Remix)-EuroDance

it "Is" Leva's Polka but...

It's that one made with that donkey thing i think. not the real people doing it. I'll admit, both are good, but no one seems to use thier make of things on the meme's. good work on making it, but it's not my thing.

Zekrom/Reshiram battle remix Zekrom/Reshiram battle remix

The song is good but...

it's too slow paced for a battle song, the original had it's intensity, but if i had to say something, your's had the emotion. just a little more work on the melody in my opinion, but otherwise a good remake

Desert Rose Desert Rose

one less thing i need...

thanks for the help, i needed a desert themed battle style song and you just made it. My novels haves been suffering, thanks for the revive, i owe ya

{LAi} DKC Boss Rush {LAi} DKC Boss Rush

though it seems i'm one of few fans of the song, it still has the intensity it had before, though i was hoping something along the lines of an intense industial remake. then again it was more or less industrial it self, that or hard rock. 9/10 5/5