ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

lol awwww, guess this is what they mean by "naughty but nice"

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

The wait was the only bad part

the humor was still gold, a little short, but nothing i'd like to change. i can't wait to see how you do dark link, just for the humor you should make him look like those long haired, super sexy latino guys lol. after all he is the complee opposite of link right?

Profiteroles Profiteroles

i wanna try those

lol those look tasty, but one thing bothers me, on the verse, "only at weddings and parties" when that women pops up, are those just covered in chocolates or are they also profiteroles? lol

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

i have only one complaint, the wasd movement scheme, i have never been able to play like that, and i dont care if 80% of the gaming world does, customizable controls allow for comfort to the individual players. you dont have to make a complete customizable map for the keys but at least allow the arrow keys for movement, other then that: i've always wanted to play madness! woo!

Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

Man i must be mentally disabled or something...

if i couldn't do easy without a mistake, i must need some real practice. I understand the kiddie style, and half the music is great. But i guess it's my natural displeasure of the hyped up happy voice that makes this thing a little annoying to me. no offense Ruth, your acting is great. Love the hair styles too, you seem to keep outdoing your self monkey boy, still can't wait for another IT adventure.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

this should be made global!!!!

i love SMB type games, and now newgrounds characters are having fun it it!!! oh thank you thank you thank you! I'll play this tilli can call myself the greatest! This is gonna be my number one for sure! and the music! OH tell me someone here made it! tell me i can get a copy of it somewhere!!!!

NegativeONE responds:

All the music is available in the Audio Portal under Evil-Dog's account.

-+[Vampire Masquerade-+ -+[Vampire Masquerade-+

here we are, the classic Arsenic i fell in love with, you almost made me wonder where the vocals were. i can't wait for your next piece

-+[Zero Gravity]+- -+[Zero Gravity]+-

sounds a little like a metriod end credits theme, intense enough to show some form of seriousness, yet that slow sombre pace that tend to come with end credit themes, at least with metriod, doesn't every planet blow up in the end usually?

Never Gonna Give You Up! Never Gonna Give You Up!

lol the intro almost makes it sound like it belongs in chrono trigger. i can just imagine crono running from lucca and marle with this